Patient Recruitment and retention throughout the clinical trials is the most crucial task. We at Genelife Clinical Research achieve by a classic methodologies. The intimacy of Investigator and site team plays vital role to achieve maximum retention rate.
Genelife Clinical Research has developed a methodology for patient recruitment:
Focus groups- the population eligible for study participation. Identifying focus groups and finding the communities through available data resources.
- Communicating and engaging different critical disease communities across the globe by accessing the GP’s and various organization and independent disease surveys making Genelife Clinical Research potential with subject availability.
- The DSR – Disease Surveillance Reports across different horizons with floating life standards and various conditions based survey is making Genelife Clinical Research understand the proximities of disease prevalence.
- Building extensive relationships with research organizations, institutions, academic labs, hospitals, clinics and medical fraternity with ethical research oriented intention is paving way to access patient pool for desires indications across therapeutic indications.
- Simple explanation of the study and the milestones of it
- Clear and complete understanding about the patient importance and expectation from them
- Explaining the potential benefits risks and facts about the study and their role with intimacy in terms of health, reimbursements (travel & meal) and making patient comfortable at clinic
- Whom to contact if patient is having any questions or concerns and being available at any time accessible for patients.
- Make patient clear about quit procedures and its implications and results.
- Make them feel appreciated and valued as they were critical contributors for the research
- Consistent interaction with patients and follow up.
Genelife Clinical Research methodology for patient retention: